Monday, June 9, 2014

this is thirty

SURPRISE!
that husband of mine...tricky tricky.
i was just going shopping with my sister then we were headed over to classic skating rink to what i thought was my mom's work's patient appreciation party.
turns out, it was MY PARTY!
gordon wanted it to be childhood themed.  and rollerblading was a huge part of my childhood.  we had a roller rink around the corner from my house.  i dare say i was there 3-4 times a week.  blade or die.


my mom is cooler than yours.  my mom also sprained her wrist on her last loop around the rink but whatever, she's still the coolest.


thank you mel for my little kid birthday cake.  it was one of the best carrot cakes i have ever had!
this is mystie.  she's been my bestie since 9th grade.  and now we're thirty.  holy cow.
my besties from work.
and my guy.  he's pretty special.  i'm pretty lucky.
the littlest man even took a lap or two around the rink.  was this the safest idea, probably not.  but was it fun, yes.  fun trumps safety.

i don't know how gordon will top this super fun party.  but i'm sure he'll find away.  he's like the best gift giver ever and now the best party thrower too.

No comments: