Thursday, July 14, 2011

what heroes are made of


these girls are my heroes.  mothers.  wives.  strong.  independent.  loving.  caring.  smart.  beautiful.

one of them recently told me i was her hero.  she was going through a loss of unborn child and told me she thought about me the entire time.  i have never lost a child.  but i knew what she meant.  little does she know she is my hero.  during that experience we visited with her.  the way she was handling everything was remarkable.  she gave me strength.  and made me realize how wonderful our friends are.

katherine, shelli, and keri...i love you girls.  thanks for being some of my closest friends.  and being the strong women you are.  each of you are examples to me.

1 comment:

ALLY said...

What a fun get together, I'm happy you're all such good friends! You all are a bunch of amazing women!!:)