Wednesday, June 1, 2011

i'm telling myself i'm not to old to love him




because my sister and i watched never say never, the justin bieber movie, last night and this kid is the most adorable thing ever!  he is overly talented.  what is this kid not good at, seriously.  not just music either.  there's a shot of him playing with a yo-yo...he's doing tricks i've never seen before!  i've already talked with my twelve year old niece and she's going let me borrow her cds to put on my ipod.  i just can't get enough him.  let me on this band wagon cause i've got bieber fever!

1 comment:

Georgi Family said...

I'm not going to lie....I LOVE that kid! LOL Glad I got that cat out of the bag! Then I watched the movie of him and fell even more in love with him (not in a white van with no windows kind of way). LOL Brinley has his CD's and I seceretly listen to them while I am driving alone in the car. :)