Thursday, June 9, 2011

hard to describe, but i don't want to forget

overwhelmed.

humbled.


stressed.


crying. a. lot.


second guessing myself.


drawn to tears easily by the mentioning of it.


inadequate.


never thought it would be me.


and then i went to the temple...i didn't have an 'aw ha' moment like everyone else i talked to had in my situation. i had a moment that was meant just for me and how i receive inspiration. nothing popped out at me. i didn't see faces. i held a list in my hand and felt love for everyone on it. and as i looked over the list my heart began to swell and my chest was burning as i crossed over certain people's names. and i knew.


and then i questioned it. every last detail of it. and cried in the shower that night. so confused and scared that i would make a wrong decision.


but today i feel peace.  peace with the decision i made in my heart.  and that is my answer.


thank you all for your prayers.
i have felt them so strongly.
something i have never felt before.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

you are an awesome young women and we will help and support you in anyway you need. Just be sure and let me know. Love you both.