Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gym Partner Wanted:

Although I’m so excited for this new adventure Jodi, my sister in law, is embarking on, I’m taking the selfish road because she’s not going to be working out with me as often as she use to. She’s moved to the big city, her pilates reformer and all! And I’m left going to my gym classes alone, running the track alone, and talking about how crazy I am about calories ALONE! So I’m on the look out for a new gym partner. Requirements: Attend my gym with me at least 4 days a week (5 is preferred), be willing to go to random classes because they look fun (and then complain afterwards because they were much harder than they looked), have marathon nights because our favorite show is on and what better way to watch it then while working out, and also be able to create ‘projects’ to reform ourselves (which include a confidential file to keep track of our progress). Other requirements may be required upon demand. Oh and if your name could be Jodi, that might help ease the new partnership along.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes, I am responding to your Want ad for a gym partner...My name is Lindsey, but hopefully you can make an exception on the name part. I would love to be your new gym buddy! At least for the month of July....

Lindsey said...

oh how desperately I would love to be your gym partner! I wish I could be gym crazy like I was before having kids!! GOod luck with finding that special person :)