Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crazy Long Days

I can’t blog at work anymore. They have blocked blogspot.com. I hate to be on the computer when I’m at home because I’ve looked at a computer all day at work, why would I want to sit on my butt and stare at a computer screen while I’m at home too. My blogging amounts have taken a turn for the worse. Usually I can type up my blogs while I’m at work and email them to myself to post when I get home, but I have been so busy planning our county’s 5K, starting up a new self-management program, training to become a car seat technician, editing our senior scoop publication, and finding youth volunteers for a summer of service project that I haven’t had time to do much of anything at work but work (go figure). Now I get to play catch up. Warning: there are many posts…you don’t have to read my posts, they are for my personal use anyway (my blog is my journal…I will eventually make a book out of them once I find the time to do that).

No comments: