Tuesday, February 28, 2012

my january in photos

i swear this will be my last post about january.  i'm very behind on my blog but want to make sure to highlight some of the things that went on that month.

my sister in law, jodi, turned 30.  her husband surprised her with a birthday party.  i helped him plan it a little.  it was fun and jodi was sincerely surprised!

my husband makes the best rice crispy treats.  the scouts love them too!


sundance 2012 came and went. my sister and i woke up early on a saturday morning to a beautiful snow storm and went and bought our tickets.  we even got a student discount (thanks to my college id...my college degree sure keeps paying off).  we went to acouple of movies.  they were good.  my sister's sister was my favorite of the two.

we enjoyed our family dinners. for one of them we celebrated my brother's 36th birthday and watch old home videos...the bike racing and fashion show kind.  on another we celebrated january birthdays with gordon's extended family.

over mexican hot chocolate, the mr. and i filled out some very important paperwork.


my friend nicole got married!

we went to the temple with some of the women i serve in my church calling with.

we haven't had the winter weather we had hoped for so the cruiser made some appearances.

 
we had our first ever food from slackwater.  this was the beginning of a very long food relationship.

my sister and i have sister tuesdays when we watch new girl together.  it usually involves some sort of treat (like her delicious mini donuts).

 

gordon got crafty and cut out his paper cruiser i got him as a christmas gift.  it's a mini version of his cruiser.  he put it with his other cruiser memorabilia on his desk at his work.  love it.


celebrated my sister's 35th birthday by showing our hands some love...manicure style.
gordon's back/leg started to hurt this month.  we've been told by a few professionals he has a pinched nerve.  it's been over a month since this all started.  we're hoping for a miracle cure so we can go on a road trip in march for his birthday.


and there's my (our) january.

No comments: