Tuesday, February 15, 2011

he is the cheese to my macaroni

our valentines day was super. immediately when I got home gordon wanted his gift. said he couldn’t wait any longer. i was a little bashful giving him my gift. i don’t know why. maybe because i had never made anything like this before. and I put a lot of time and thought into it and was worried he would think it was silly. i wanted to just give it to him and walk away. let him look at it alone. but he wanted me to sit with him. right next to him. hand in hand. as he looked through the book i made him. full of some of my favorite photos of the two of us. with reasons why I loved him next to each photo. i held back my tears as turned each page. he read through them all. then gave me kisses. and told me he loved me too.






we ate dinner.


then gordon handed me a box. with four gourmet cupcakes from my favorite local cafe, café ville bella. one of them just so happened to be double coconut. i love coconut.


next gordon handed me a tin. inside the tin was massage oil. i also love massages. when it was time for bed gordon had transformed our bedroom to a relaxation sanctuary. candlelit. relaxing music. it was like a spa. only i was much more comfortable since i knew the masseur.

i’ve decided i don’t want to wait until next valentine’s day to do something romantic like this again. so we’re not going to. (i should probably let gordon know this too)

No comments: