Thursday, December 2, 2010

sharing my passion of good food

My sister and I recently had a girl’s night while Gordon was at scout camp and my nephew was, well, with his friends (which is nothing new).  So we did what we do best and went thrifting.  Then on the way back home we stopped at Tonyburgers.  She had never experienced the goodness that is Tonyburgers.  We went all out and ordered fries and a shake in addition to our hamburgers (I have a rule: either fries or shake, never both.  I slipped for this occasion, but we split both – they’ll split the shake for you so you get your own cup and whipping cream!).  I have to admit, I think I was more excited than she was.  You see, since my work building moved more north I am too far away from Tony’s to go there for lunch.  So it had been awhile since my last burger (I only eat burgers from Tony’s or homemade on the grill…that’s how delicious I think they are).  I think you can tell by the pictures that we both enjoyed ourselves and the food.  and that i was really excited...really really excited.

No comments: