Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dear Family,

I love this time of year; when all of the world's thoughts and actions are focused on our Savior, Jesus Christ.

I want you to know that I know.

I know that He was born of Mary in Bethlehem.


He was sent to our Savior, my Savior, to redeem us all.


I know that He died for me.


And I know that He was resurrected and that He lives!


I know that He loves me and you.


I know that the plan of salvation is real.  And that families can be together forever because of this plan and because of His sacrifice.


I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet that restored the true gospel of Jesus Christ to this earth in these latter days.


I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church.


I know that the Book of Mormon is a true book and has all the answers to life's questions.


I know that my Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers.


I believe and I know.


I love you all so much and I never want you to doubt that I have a testimony of these things.


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Wow Jessica, so powerful. Thank you for sharing your testimony. What a great reminder this time of year! Merry Christmas!