Wednesday, November 24, 2010

on this thanksgiving eve

i have a heart full of thanks...

for the opportunity that i get to spend the holidays with my family

for a husband that i love more and more each day

for dogs that are always happy to see me

for a family that loves me unconditionally

for a career that i enjoy and a commute that is only 30 miles round trip (much better than the 60 i used to do)

for good health and a body that lets me abuse it daily (and by abuse I mean running & crazy yoga poses like side crow)

for a home that is cozy and warm and safe

for the beautiful scenery that is all around me from the blossoms of spring to autumn colors to snow-covered mountains

for the strong testimony i have that keeps me going day to day

*i love this time of year to reflect on the things that matter most in my life. i have so much to be thankful for. and these are just some of those things.

No comments: