Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Justin!

It was our brother-in-law's birthday yesterday.  He's 30.

Here are 5 reasons we love Justin:

1.  He is an amazing dad and husband.  He provides for his family in every way possible and puts them first in his life.
2.  He has a list of goals he wants to accomplish in this life and he will accomplish every single one of them because that's the kind of person he is.  I love it.  I admire it.
3.  He is funny.  Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that, but he is.  He makes us laugh.  From his phone calls with different voices to his dancing to the little things he'll say while at Sunday dinner (most of the time trying to get a rise out of people...which he does well).
4.  He knows our church is true and has a strong testimony.  His knowledge of the gospel has strengthened mine.
5.  He is smart.  Like really smart.  And pretty much know something about everything.  He fit right in to the Hardcastle family because they all are that way.  (and he thinks farting is funny so he fit right in with the "boys" in the family too, but I don't love him because of that.  I would love him more if he would not encourage it.)

Happy Birthday Justin!  Hope you had a great one!

No comments: