Thursday, August 19, 2010

the kind of strength i admire


You may not know what lies ahead, yet you are moving forward anyway.  You are one of the strongest people I know.  What you are doing is by no means easy.  It takes strength.  A lot of it.  Which you have.  I know you're scared.  I am too.  Moving forward is scary.  Starting over is scary.  But you deserve to be happy.  Estatic.  Jumping up and down for joy each and everyday.  And I see that you're on your way there.  And life is going to be bright.  And things are going to change for the better.  Change.  What a scary yet thrilling word.  I love you sister, and I am so proud of you for doing what you are doing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*cry* What a powerful way to put it. I know you can do it. Can't wait to see what your future holds. Hang in there!

Georgi Family said...

That made me cry too! That belonged in a hallmark card. LOL We are all pulling for Tanna! There is some guy out there that is going to love and respect her for the beautiful woman she is!