Tuesday, August 17, 2010

and the best part of my Bear Lake trip...

was when Gordon surprised me and showed up a bit earlier than I had expected.

He wasn't able to come up the entire week, and originally was coming up Wednesday night.  When my nephew said "Gordon is here" early Wednesday morning I thought he was teasing me (like he had been the few days prior by saying Gordon is here, and that I shouldn't worry because Gordon was coming up on Wednesday...teenagers) but he wasn't!  Gordon decided work was for the birds and he took Wednesday off so he could come join us on my family's vacation.

My cousin's girls (who are 11 and 9) were probably just as excited if not more excited then I was when they saw that Gordon had arrived early.  They love him.  Before he got there we were having girl talk (which is just adorable...these girls are too cute) and they told me how cool they thought Gordon was.  The coolest.  I remember being their age and thinking my cousins' husbands and/or boyfriends were so cool and cute...I'm glad that I have a husband they think those same things about.


Oh and girls, if you're wondering, he thinks you're the coolest too.

No comments: