Monday, July 12, 2010

i'm a fan BUT

i'm not one of those fans.  Yes i have a team (team Jacob), but i didn't go and see the midnight showing of the movie.  i waited a good long week before i went and saw it.  but i'll tell you what...i wished i would have seen the midnight showing because i thoroughly enjoyed every second of the movie.

And it's a great excuse for some of the girls in my family to get together (and my dear friend Misha who just so happened to be in town from sunny California when we went to see it...she's one of those fans).

we went to Sonora Grill for dinner.  i got salmon tacos.  they were delicious.
and fresh guacamole made right at your table...can't get much fresher than that.

1 comment:

Georgi Family said...

The midnight showing was so much fun! I am just glad I had misha there with me so we could both be retards together! LOL :)