Monday, July 19, 2010

happy birthday abbi girl!

Saturday, July 17th was my dear sweet Abbi's birthday.  She turned five.  I think this was a hard birthday for her.  She's 35 in dog years...she's not a young pup any more.  She's out of her twenties now.

We celebrated with new delicious all natural peanut butter doggie treats, a new squeeky toy with ropes that she can chew on (and it gives her an advantage when she's playing with her brother), and a beautiful new necklace (aka collar).  And lots and lots of attention, but that's nothing out of the ordinary for her.  She's my princess.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What cute little dogs! They're like miniture versions of my Mom and Sister's dogs. Hope Abbi had a good birthday!

Georgi Family said...

I love your dogs! They are the cuttest things! You are always more than welcome to drop them off here anytime you can't take them with you somewhere!