Monday, September 29, 2014

travel diary: jackson hole, wy

every year gordon's grandma hardcastle takes the whole hardcastle clan to jackson hole, wyoming.  each family stays in different house in teton village.  we go a lot of places but this one is one of my favorites because we all get to stay in one big house as one big happy family!  once again, because of some phone upgrades and changes we lost some photos from our trip.  lucky for me, though, my talent sister in law, jenn, has started her own photography business and took some family photos of the gordon's sister's family and snapped a couple of me and little miss.  we were sort of stuck like glue the entire weekend playing princesses and stuff.  it might have been the best weekend of my life so far.  i could play princesses all day with her!


No comments: