Monday, August 18, 2014

I like my job. I love my coworkers.

i enjoy my job.  the career path i have chosen is good.  it is in the health and nutrition field which are two things i care deeply about. what i didn't choose are my coworkers but if i did i wouldn't change a thing.
they are the best!  i have created lasting friendships with these folks. and i'm grateful i get to work on so many fun projects with them too.  

the year wouldn't be complete without mentioning the 5K i direct each year.  it is a. lot. of. work. but my committee/friends make it less "worky" and more fun.

cheers to five years!

and my family wins for best supporters!  


at the finish line we have...
gordon's uncle wade 

gordon...

gordon's sister melanie...

and my sister tanna! 

sorry justin, you were just too quick for me to snap a photo of!
also not pictured are the littles who ran in the kids mud run.

No comments: