Monday, January 14, 2013

kids

we want kids. we're adopting. but while we're still finding our babies, i'll enjoy the adorable kids around me every chance i get.

these two girls are. my. favorite. they are our neighbor friends' kids. whenever they see each other they get really excited, hug, and take each others' hand as they walk away to play together. this weekend i helped host a baby shower for one of these girl's mommas. i told the girls they could play in my room. i peeked in my room to see what they were doing and found them like this:


they were playing house and it was time for bed. after the cock-a-doodle-do noise was made, they started doing this:


and i was 100% okay with it all!

i can't wait for parenthood. we're gonna rock at it.

*we sit with these sweet girls most sundays at church.
this past sunday one looked at me with her treats in her hand and said
"i'm going to share my treats with you...because i love you."
how sweet is that?! i cried, that's how sweet.
i love these two little girls!

No comments: