Monday, June 11, 2012

ogden arts festival

the ogden arts festival is one way i know summer is here. we did a replay of last year. met up with my mom, step-dad, nephew, and sister and ate breakfast on 25th street (two bit street cafe...their eggs benedict sauce was divine!). we walked around admiring all the local talent. later on we met up with my dad and step-mom. we listened to live music (the acoustic stage was my favorite). my dad bought me a gift i'm sort of obsessed with. and before we left we bought gourmet popcorn as a treat for later that evening.

the only thing different from last year was that i didn't buy any artwork. but that's not to say there wasn't anything there i wouldn't have loved to own. but we're sorta saving for something right now and i'd rather put my money towards that then anything else.





No comments: