Wednesday, March 21, 2012

life lately according to my iphone












co-worker lunch date full of stories and laughs. a post-pilates early morning walk with the pooches. added spinach to my eggs for something green for st. patty's day. the dogs got their saturday bath...their hair is getting long which makes for fluffy curls! gordon installed a doggy door.  briggs loved it immediately while abbi struggled at first but now has the same love briggs has for it (freedom...for all!).  my family had an early birthday celebration for gordon which included orange soda floats. for birthday candle reasons, my mom baked cookies.  the girls in the family ate more dough than actual baked cookies.  banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookie made me smile. and the day before the first day of spring we received a couple of snowfall inches, which i'm normally stoked for but i've realized snowboarding isn't in my future so i'm game for spring time weather.

No comments: