Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 holiday season favorites














 





1. homemade grape juice that was mixed to create a lime rickey
2. the man (& cousin) behind the grape juice
3. burton family christmas party
4. petersen family christmas party
5. not one but two bags of flo's delicious caramels (one for him, one for me...we've been known to fight over the last caramel because they're that delicious)
6. an evening spent listening to my favorite christmas cd making christmas coal to be delivered to our neighbors by none other than santa briggs
7. i made coasters for a couple of my co-workers christmas gifts
8. caroling at an assisted living facility (we gained a few carolers along the way too)
9. a secret day of relaxation (which was also an early christmas gift)
10. gordon gave me a starbucks gift card which gave me the chance to try every holiday flavor
11.  lunch with the staff at my sister's work
13. breakfast with the boys (and by boys i mean gordon's friends...i love it when chris is in town)
14. fraga family christmas party.  lots of listening to frank sinatra records with my grandpa.
15. a christmas eve movie favorite: sherlock holmes!
16. christmas was on a sunday...it was nice to feel the spirit on christmas day.
17. abbi got leopard print booties from my mom for christmas.
18. the petersen family circle on christmas day.  no, it doesn't have to be christmas for this circle to form.
19. my brother was at every christmas activity we had.  we even got to celebrate his birthday with him.  he's doing so well.  i pray he continues to stay strong because we love making memories with him.
20. no photo but my grandma was released from the hospital a couple of days before christmas and is doing okay.  an answer to many prayers.


No comments: