Tuesday, August 2, 2011

i wish this wasn't so.

jodi (my sister-in-law, best friend, and use to be gym partner, who is now a utah county resident): just joined a gym...golds...it felt dirty.  i hate it there.

me: that sucks.  golds...ugh.  well i'm no longer a gym goer... gordon hates gyms.  i'm an outdoors woman now.  that's dirty.

jodi: that makes me sad.

me: me too jo.

july 28, 2011
our last gym session together

i don't think i have cried coming home from the gym so much in all my life.
i cried when she told me her house sold and they were actually moving.
and i cried after our last workout together.
i also cried on the way home from sunday dinner.  i usually tell her i'll see her tomorrow.  i didn't get to say that.
of course i'll miss working out with her.
but what i'll miss the most is the social aspect of it all.
like i said, she's one of my best friends.

this sucks.
i'm probably just going to get fat now.

No comments: