Thursday, January 6, 2011

we're back

since the gym i belong to follows a university school schedule it takes a christmas break.  and it sucks.  mostly because i have to run on my home treadmill, do yoga to a dvd (in my office during my lunch break), and i don't get to see my best friend/sister in law jodi practically everyday. 

well christmas is over.

and we're back.  new yoga mat carrier and all.


hip hip hooray!

*exciting side note: jodi and i recently purchased a one month unlimited pass to a local pilates studio.
we're going to learn new moves to use on jodi's reformer.  you know, for when the month is up and i'm hooked on pilates and don't want to pay the $130 a month price tag.  cause you can bet i didn't pay that for the pass we just got.  heck no!  i'm crazy for working out, but not that crazy.  that's about half the amount i pay for my yearly membership.  and for only one month.  how do these people sleep at night?!

No comments: