Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Pretty Sure We're Being Flashed

Tonight was much different than my normal nights running around a local pond/park. Tonight I was violated. Tonight some sick-o decided he would ruin our (Jodi and I) great workout session and flash us. Yes, flash us. From the waist down Jodi and I saw much more than the usual ducks and geese...too much more! Here's how it all went down. Jodi and I are making our way around the pond when suddenly Jodi gasps and says "I'm pretty sure we're being flashed" to which she stops, turns around and starts going the other direction. It took me a second to comprehend what she said to me but then I saw what she was talking about and went with her. We're pretty sure it was intended for us too. I can't speak for Jodi, but mostly I was nervous that he was watching us...watching our reactions, watching us walk away from him, watching us get into our cars...just watching us. We called and reported him to the authorities. I also called Gordon to let him know what had happened. Jodi and I will not be going there anymore to do our run. Now we're just going to have to sweat to death and run the track again. Thanks a lot flasher!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By "waste" do you mean he was pooping or do you mean "waist" like where your belt goes round?

... said...

Thanks anonymous reader for catching my sweet error. I swear I'm a college grad...gees.

Kim said...

Why no pics on this post?

Michelle said...

Okay seriously that anonymous person needs to get a life, geez! Sorry about your flashing incident! Some people these days!