Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In Waiting

That title is appropriate on so many levels right now in our lives. The biggest I cannot say yet but I hope to let you all know soon! We have been very busy lately (mostly Gordon with school. Oh how I do NOT miss the homework!) but we’ve made some time for a little fun with family and friends. These posts have been waiting to be published for over a week (as you can see from the date 9/8. I hate using the computer at home when I’ve been using one all day. Home is a sanctuary and I’d like to keep it that way).

5 comments:

Georgi Family said...

k, so I totally know what you are talking about and you had better let me know soon because I am way anxious and excited too for you guys.

Laura y Adam said...

Um...is it what I think? OMG! You know you really shouldn't do this. It makes all of us suspicious.lol We all want to know.

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh I really hope it is what I think it is!

Lindsey said...

I'm thinking either a house or a baby.... hmmmm which one??? jk I hope all is well. I was wondering if you have a copy of Olpin's stress management book still? I am supposed to do a presentation for an enrichment night and thought it would be helpful. If you do, could I possibly borrow it?? Let me know!!

Georgi Family said...

JESSICA!!! We are all in anxious waiting and need to know what you are tormenting us with. I am pretty sure I know what it is but it sounds to me like other people may have other ideas of what it could be. I think this is how rumors get started. 8)